Monday, February 8, 2010

We're one!!

Wow! What a weekend! The boys had a great time at their party. Lots of family and good friends to help them celebrate. One year ago, I was worried about what kind of physical challenges Carson and Cameron would face. How would I be able to care for both of them and give them what they need? What would it be like for them living in the hospital NICU for several weeks? Fast forward one year, what was on my mind? Do I have enough food and cupcakes for everyone? Where will everyone sit? Will the boys like cake? Oh, what a difference a year makes! Saturday started off with me frantically running around baking cupcakes, cleaning a little, and making a list of things I forgot to get at the store--David took care of that for me. I was trying to remember why I decided not to do anything the day before. Relatives started showing up around noon. We all ate lunch and talked for while. Then it was time for cake! Carson and Cameron didn't dig right in like I thought they would, they had to look it over and then they would look at all of us staring at them. They finished most of their cupcakes and Oscar even got a few bites too. They were so tired then so they took naps and then we opened presents once they woke up. Friends came over later in the afternoon, and we just sat and talked while the kids played. Thanks everyone, it was a great time! Cameron and Carson on their actual birthday


Cameron, Carson and Oscar


The cake

Grandma Kathy and Cameron

Carson and Grandma Judy

The boys and the Grandmas

The shirt

Cameron

Cameron

Cameron, Carson and Ben. Carson didn't care for the hat.

Cameron and Carson

Carson

Carson

Carson



Carson

Cameron

Cameron doesn't care for the clean up process!

Carson thinks it's funny

_Presents




Cameron

Carson and his new Hooters shirt







Cameron

Cameron and Carson before he dove off the chair

Cameron and Carson in their "1" shirts that Aunt Amy made!


No comments:

Post a Comment