Tuesday, December 15, 2009

We are now officially "Bloggers"!


I have been asked several times in the past to start a blog about our family (well, maybe just about the boys) and have never done it. I have been terrible about keeping the Caring Bridge website updated and have every intention of keeping this one current! I have a couple of friends that have created blogs and I have to admit that I am addicted to looking at them! So, this is my attempt to keep everyone updated....



It's the most wonderful time of the year...
Well, Christmas is upon us now and I couldn't be more excited! Although I have no gifts wrapped, and I haven't even completed all of the Christmas shopping yet, I am still excited. This will be Carson and Cameron's first Christmas! This also means that we are less than 2 months away from their 1st birthday! I cannot believe how fast this year has flown by. I was able to quit my job and stay home with them, which I am very thankful for. (Thanks, Dave!) The boys are very busy exploring and getting into everything, which is why the Christmas tree is behind the couch this year! These are a few pictures from the past year starting when they were about 4 months old. I don't have any before that on this computer, I still need to get those off of our old computer--yet another thing I need to get done! I will post more after Christmas, I promise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment